At Shipp Family Eyecare, giving our patients the highest quality care is our number one priority. We believe in and enjoy spending time with each of our patients to learn how we can best help them achieve and maintain optimal visual and overall health.
We also utilize the latest and greatest in all aspects of the eyecare industry. From having the most up-to-date contact lenses in stock, to electronically filing your insurance claims for you, to employing the latest in digital imaging technology to help us educate our patients about their own ocular health, we continue to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to advanced technology in eye care.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Pediatric and Pre-School examinations
- Contact lens evaluations including specialty fits for bifocals, astigmatism, and keratoconus
- Foreign body removal and treatment
- Glaucoma diagnosis, treatment, and management
- Treatment of eye injuries and emergencies
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye infections
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry Eye treatment
- Refractive Surgery consultations such as LASIK
- Cataract evaluation and surgery co-management
Feel free to fill out your history form at home or complete our online registration to minimize your time in the waiting area, and just click here to request an appointment date and time .
- Apr 1, 2014 - Request Your Next Appointment Online
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Jan 15, 2014 - Say Goodbye to Reading Glasses
We are glad to offer the new Bausch & Lomb Multifocal contact lenses in Cleveland and Greenville! Feel free to contact us for more information on these revolutionary lenses or to make an appointment to determine if you are a good candidate to "say goodbye" to those reading glasses. More »
- Dec 17, 2009 - Dr. Jasmine Shipp selected as top Optometrist in Bolivar County
In the latest edition of The Cleveland Current, Dr. Jasmine Shipp was recognized as the Gold Award winner in Eye Care in the "Best of Bolivar and Sunflower County" section. What an honor! Thanks to all who voted! More »
- Aug 12, 2009 - Interested in longer eyelashes?
We now offer consultations for Latisse- The first and only FDA approved prescription treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes.More »