At Shipp Family Eyecare, giving our patients the highest quality care is our number one priority. We believe in and enjoy spending time with each of our patients to learn how we can best help them achieve and maintain optimal visual and overall health.
We also utilize the latest and greatest in all aspects of the eyecare industry. From having the most up-to-date contact lenses in stock, to electronically filing your insurance claims for you, to employing the latest in digital imaging technology to help us educate our patients about their own ocular health, we continue to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to advanced technology in eye care.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Pediatric and Pre-School examinations
- Contact lens evaluations including specialty fits for bifocals and astigmatism
- Foreign body removal and treatment
- Glaucoma diagnosis, treatment, and management
- Treatment of eye injuries and emergencies
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye infections
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry Eye treatment
- Refractive Surgery consultations such as LASIK
- Cataract evaluation and surgery co-management
Feel free to fill out your history form at home to minimize your time in the waiting area, and just click here to request an appointment date and time .